Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Forever and a Day...

Whoa! It really has been forever and a day! More like forver and a few days. So what's new??
So Blogger apparently revived...but if you ask me, it died again. But it is my mission to bring it back to life once again! (or at least til I find something better to do)...
Ok last post was October 31, 2007 a.k.a Halloween. Bleh. I'm gonna try to figure out if I can do an Update between November 2007 and April 2008. So here it goes:
..... I drew a major blank.
-Sometime in November we went ice skating and met some new people.
-Discovered Rock climbing.
-Went to the lil 500 and lost my phone on Thanksgiving, realized I will never choose racing as a career.
-Oh I finally got my license but not a car...so it really didn't make a difference in life.
- Lots of bon fires
-Made a video in the park of feet..haha
-Had the coldest day ever in Florida.
-Went to lollicup (not that that's a life changing expierence)
-Went to Dashawnda's house a million and a half times
-Discovered the game Kemps
-Jade and I beat chelsea and Jake in '07 in Kemps. (But we didn't completely win. But as long as we beat them it was all good)
-Oh Jade got hit in the eye with a tennis ball and will never live that down.
-Went to North Carolina with my best friend Katie...had to be the best trip ever
-Missed the Congregation picnic
-Went to Steak and Shake a million times
-Jake threw his party Jan. 19...that was a good party
-Natura's every Thursday...then got tired of that so it changed to Austin's every Thursday
- Learned a song on the guitar in 10 min (new record)
-recorded all my songs...plus wrote more.
-Found out I was moving to Utah. =[
-Went to my first basketball game.
-Orlando got an Ikea
-Played volleyball a thousand too many times
-Didn't get to go to the beach
-Feburary 23 my cousin got baptized
-Also Feburary 23, I was told it would only be me and Katie and she ended throwing me a surprise party (which was most amazing)
-Waited til the last minute to pack
-Drove across the country (or most of it)...took 4 days
-Met new people
-Got a car
-Got a Job....BAGELS!!
-Got to see Paramore and Jimmy Eat World (Best Concert of my life)
-Also got to see Van Halen for the 2nd time (2nd best concert)
-Went canoeing at Wekiwa for the first time in forever
I'm sure there's a lot of stuff I'm missing. I keep going back and adding more and that's why it's not in order. A lot has happened in the past couple months. It's pretty unbelieveable. The rest of 2008 will be exciting also. A lot is in store. So much to do and so little time to do it.

No comments: